Saturday, March 10, 2012
I was Chosen for the Versatile Blogger Award
To my surprise this week, Teresa at Hollyhocks, All Things Creative awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award. Teresa said, "I've awarded you The Versatile Blogger award because of your faithful blogging about your work and the work of others". What a wonderful compliment.
As a recipient it is now my job to tell you 7 random facts about me and then pass the award on to 15 other bloggers. Boy! This will be a task.
1. Every Friday for lunch, I eat at this little Mediterranean diner close to my office. I walk in and it's like "Norm!" Actually, they say Sarah, but you get the idea. Each time, the owner brings me out something new to try.
2. I just purchased my first home last week - my grandmother's house, my mother's childhood home. Renovations/upgrades start in 2 weeks!
3. I was a nanny for a family with six children - 3 boys and 3 girls. I'm still a part of their lives.
4. I record General Hospital and never miss an episode.
5. I'm weak for Dr. Pepper
6. My favorite color is yellow
7. I have a small library shelf dedicated to JFK and Jackie books and a statue. I'm fascinated by the family, the social scene of the time, and the timelessness of Jackie....
The 15 bloggers that I will pass the Versatile Blogger award to are:
1. A Fashion Blog: SixThirtyThree
2. A Foodie Blog: Crazy for Crust
3. A Sassy Crafter: The Sassy Packrat
4. The Bag Maker: By Your Side
5. A Blog of Crafty Project Tips: Positively Splendid
6. The Do it Yourselfer Blog: The Design Confidential
7. The Artist/Sketch Blog: Pop Art Minis
8. Creativity Unleashed - Projects, Food, Oh My!: Laura Dickey
9. The Traveling Adventurous Bear: Theodore's Travels
10. The Polymer Clay Artist Mom: Whimsical Creations
11. The Photographer: Aspiring Images by Rachel
12. The Bridal Enthusiast: FancieStrands